How we help you:
One simple way - We complete the application for you! We know you have a lot on your plate, so we handle the paperwork. All you have to do is review it. LEARN MORE...
We “pre-underwrite” your loan and get everything ready in advance so you close in weeks... not months. Close on time. Close as planned. Close without surprises. READ MORE...
We will give you our advice, but we will also give you the information you need to make an informed decision that works best for you. Close with confidence. No second guessing yourself. READ MORE...
One flat lender fee. Then chose points for a lower rate, no points, or lower your closing costs with a slightly higher rate. It is that easy. No confusion. No tricks. READ MORE...
- Good MSN Real Esate article quoting yours truly about what you need to do to get a loan today. http://t.co/GVyqL1Hf
- "Most loan officers do not know that their [company uses] overlays," says mortgage broker Todd Huettner of Huettner Ca…http://t.co/3Jj4GY3O
- Buffet said real estate was a great investment, but he could not buy a million houses. So, he bought who will sell a f…http://t.co/mBx1TYiM
- US Home Prices Climb for Seventh Straight Month http://t.co/Hrw4jBgC
- Turly transformational. http://t.co/wjgq4not
Ashley Simmons, a first time home-buyer, felt overwhelmed when she came to us. As is often the case, no one took the time to explain the loan process or her loan options to her. Additionally, Ashley’s purchase contract was written in a manner that did not make sense for her situation.
We suggested Ashley lower the purchase price by $4,000, eliminate the seller credit, and use a lender credit to pay for her closing costs. Her cash to close and the seller’s net proceeds were unchanged, but the lender credit saved Ashley thousands!
A confused first time home-buyer not getting good information or advice.
We fixed her contract, matched her financing to her situation, and saved her thousands.